Update...

So I took a video of me trying to play part of the intro for Mountain Music by Alabama. It's not as loud on the video because I wasn't using a pick to strum. In my opinion I never did like using a pick when playing because I don't like how it feels and it makes some of the strumming strings louder and overpowers the other ones. 

Now in the video I am nowhere near perfect with it, but it is a fast tempo song to play to.

 

Right off the start you will hear that beating sound and nothing playing, well that is because in the song the artist is singing and nothing is playing. I didn't beat as long as the actual song because it does it for a while, but you get the idea of it.... maybe:)

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness--that's you playing?! That's GREAT! It is really fast, so well done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog