Picking the song.

For the song I picked Mountain Music by Alabama. Why? I chose this song because I love the beat in it and it is just all around a great song to listen to. I have not attempted this song yet so that is gonna be new, but I have been looking at the chords to the song and I believe I can achieve this by the end of my deadline.

Obstacles....

Now the strumming part of this song will be a challenge because it does start out with some speed for the intro. As you move on it is faster than what I am used to but I will keep up the work and get this done.

One last thing, I am going to bring my guitar to the classroom to show what I have accomplished. Here is the kicker though, I'm not a huge fan of playing in front of people because they all just look at you and I will probably get nervous and might make a mistake.  We will soon find out though when that time comes.

Comments

  1. Great song choice!

    Don't worry about mistakes! We are a small and forgiving group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know this song at all but i can't wait to listen to it!!!!
    ps: i will try not to look at you when you play

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog